Corporate PolicyNuPON Quality and Environmental Policy
NuPON Technology Phils. Corp. is fully committed to provide its Customers with Quality and Reliable products or services that shall meet also the context of the organization, and at the same time, preventing environment pollution.
In achieving this, we shall:
§Be committed to meeting requirements of customers, as well as those of legal, regulatory and statutory requirements pertaining to product and environment.
§Continually improve the effectiveness of our Integrated Management System and its processes.
Adopt the Reduce-Reuse-Recycle concept, wherever applicable.
NuPON Quality and Environmental Objectives
To ensure consistency with the Policy of the organization shall:
- Achieve minimum 91% overall Customer Satisfaction
- Achieve not more than 1% of quality customer complaints
- Achieve the Highest Sales Turnover recorded
- Achieve not more than 20 Issuance of Complaints to Supplier
- Achieve minimum 91% overall Supplier Evaluation
- Achieve 100% Compliance with all Legal & Regulatory Requirements
- Achieve/Maintain Certification to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Achieve Zero Public/Regulatory Complaint on Environmental Pollution
- Achieve Zero other Related Interested Parties Complaint
- To make an annual project that will financially &/or systematically beneficial to the environment and organization.